PRINTERS: Please see: Printer Configuration, Zebra Labels, Dymo Labels
Flex Imaging Groups, eSignature Pad Configuration: No end-user intervention required
PC Settings: FLEX Settings This is where any PC-specific settings can be customised.
- Camera: Not currently active in FLEX.
- Time out: The amount of time until the Lock Screen appears can be set to 15/30 seconds, 1, 3, 5 or 10 minutes. (Press F6 to lock at any time)
- Image Manager: Settings to be used with Image Manager - please call support for more information.
- Branch Location should not need to be updated.
- Backup Destination: The location manual backups will be saved to - see also How Do I Backup FLEX?
- Timeline Export: If Reminders / Letters are being exported, this is their location.
- Till Drawer: If there is a button to eject the Till Drawer, this is the command line for the code. See also How Do I make FLEX open the till
PC Settings: 3rd Party Settings: Please contact Optinet Support if you require help with this section