This page is Brief Help for any claim (GOS 1, 3, 4, 5) - although GOS1 is shown in the example below.
There are other Help pages that go into more details on these options, or call our Helpline on - 0800 310 2400
Note - There is a video that goes through eGOS on another page here - Helpdesk : Optinet (freshdesk.com)
On the Patient Record,
press ‘eGOS’ at the top-right to open the eGOS Management Screen :-
Help on this screen is here - Helpdesk : Optinet (freshdesk.com)
Click on the GOS form picture to create the Claim you are after 1gos,2gos etc.
Previous/ Incomplete forms are shown in bottom half of this screen. You can open or right-click to Submit or Delete from there
When you create a claim, FLEX will warn if there is claim in progress, and will ask if you wish to select an Examination.
- All the information from the Patient and/or Sight Exam is filled out.
- FLEX will detail any errors which need resolving.
- You have options to Select Test… and also to Override Signature Method if you wish to change the input (e.g. for an infirm patient who can’t stand at the desk).
- Before the patient signs the declaration, they should check the information is correct on the pad / tablet. If not, you should cancel, update their record and try again.
Three signatures are required
- Patient – press the signature button to trigger the eSignature method.
- Optometrist – see ‘Signing for the day’ above
- Contractor – see ‘Branch Configuration’ here.
Press to trigger the relevant method. If using the on-screen method, you will see this:
Sign and press the Green Tick. You can then Save or Submit the form.
Continuing a Claim.
All Exisiting claims are shown in the eGOS Management screen. Right-click on a claim to Submit or Delete it.