The OptiSave backup system ensures your practice data is kept safe, you can add additional folders to your backup by following the instructions below.
- In the system tray locate the icon (below) and right-click it to display the menu
- From the menu click the option 'Open Control Centre'
- The dashboard window (below) will open, select the 'Settings' options
- The settings window will open, select the 'Backup Selection' option (below)
- In the 'Backup Selection' window, click the 'Add another folder...' option (see below)
- In the explorer window that opens, double click on the drive where your folder is that you want to backup.
- Repeat step 6 until you have found the folder you are looking for (see below) - now click the 'Add' option to the right of the folder
- You will be returned to the 'Backup Selection' window where you should now see the folder you just added. You can now close the window.