Within the Reporting - Voucher screen, FLEX will manage your NHS Voucher Processing. This feature is particularly useful if you have to report to multiple Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s) – for example if you conduct a lot of domiciliary work. Click to Business Intelligence - Reporting.
1) Click on the menu option ‘Voucher’->’Submissions’.
2) The filters will be set by default and a list of vouchers should be visible immediately. Changing the filters will update the list.
3) Right clicking a voucher will give options to Mark as COLLECTED or Change CCG.
4) The ‘Print’ button on the top menu bar will display the Submission Report. In a similar fashion to other reports in FLEX, you can print this, export it, save it as a PDF and so on. Upon closing of the report window, you will be prompted to accept the report, at which point the vouchers are given a submission date and the status is changed. This is shown below.
- Click on the menu option ‘Voucher’->’Payments’.
- The filters will be set by default & the vouchers submitted in the most recent batch are displayed. Changing the filters will update the list immediately.
- Right clicking a voucher will give options to:
- Mark as PAID
- Mark as UNPAID
- The ‘Mark ALL’ button on the top menu bar gives options to mark all vouchers as ‘Paid’ or ‘Unpaid’.
- The ‘Print’ button allows a ‘Voucher Payments Report’ to be printed by status.
There are 5 voucher statuses:
- Pending: Non fee based vouchers that have not been marked as collected.
- Ready to Go: Fee based vouchers & vouchers marked as collected.
- Submitted: All vouchers that have been submitted to CCG, marked when a report is printed.
- Paid: CCG has paid for the voucher.
- Unpaid: Voucher payment has not been received.
For more details, please see the printable workbook here