A ‘Patient Account’ is available in FLEX. Payments can be made into the account by the patient and funds deducted from the account via the till.
· Till buttons can be set up for patient account top-up and patient account spend.
· The current balance is visible next to the receipt balance on the till screen.
· Account transaction history is available in the till screen & as a printed report.
· Account balance is visible on the patient record
· Patient balance can be spent on any till receipt, just like a normal payment.
· You can void “Patient account spend” lines that have not been cashed up, it will add the amount back into the patient account.
· You can refund any unspent balance from the account history window if necessary.
· Patient account cannot be used in conjunction with the “Cash (Bank Transaction)” Xero upload method.
More information about the Patient Account is here: